Just as the sun blinds our eyes to a sky full of stars, Jesus’ deity can blind us to the unseen riches of his humanity. In The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived, Steven K. Scott uncovers the hidden treasures found in Christ’s life as a human. When you learn from Jesus’ life on earth, your own life will be propelled to a whole new level of achievement, happiness, and success.
As you look at Jesus’ life, you will learn how to:
- Find new meanings that will raise your life to new heights.
- Develop missions that will produce greater creativity and productivity.
- Communicate messages that will move the minds and hearts of your listeners.
- Act in a manner that attracts others, increases your value, and heightens their self-esteem.
- Adopt a method that accelerates extraordinary success.
- Discover your incredible worth.
- Give and receive a type of love that is truer than any you have experienced before.
- Break through the barriers that have prevented you from achieving extraordinary success at work and relational success at home.
- Experience a level of happiness and fulfillment that nothing the world offers can duplicate.
- Use adversity and opposition as a springboard for greater success.
- Love others in a way that increases their love as well.
Jesus came to earth to fulfill more than twenty world-changing missions. He fulfilled all of them – most in less than four years. Achieving success his way not only produces a level of extraordinary fulfillment, it produces unimaginable blessings for those around you. No matter what your area of expertise and in what setting you influence others, living by the principles of Jesus’ life will elevate your performance and achievements to new heights.
Let The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived turn your purpose-driven life into a purpose-accomplished life!